Life can be so confusing sometimes….
I keep thinking about the things I want, the things I need (that usually don’t match) and more than often makes non sense!
I wanna be sure, but seems like I am never! Too good to have God, know He is in command, but whenever I have no idea, shouldn’t I, at least, want something in all of that? I believe in the “almighty-ness” of God, but in all that, does He not want me to want something? Even though the will for seeking Him comes from Him.
My thing is, I wanna please God, really, I do!! But How can I have any idea on what? Ok ok… maybe I am a bit anxious about the incertain future… but everyday is an exercise of patience! To just learn how to lay all things before Him, and still hope, hope for the future, as it has a new day tomorrow!
And let tomorrow comes tomorrow!
“Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.” (MT 6:34)
No comments:
Post a Comment