Monday, August 16, 2010

Dear God,

So… I am getting tired of not listening… What am I doing? I wanna follow God’s will to my life, but I am getting to a point where I am my patience on waiting is almost gone, I don’t know if I am angry or sad about it, am I deaf or I just don’t want to listen? Am I in the right place? Right choices? I am tired of shooting in the dark, is shooting in the dark what Lord wants me to do? Sounds really weird, but I am getting to a point where I don’t think I can even do anything He would’ve want me to. So, why can’t I be steady on your will, be able to do any good, be able help people, love people, follow your words! They just seem farther every day that goes by, harder to keep up with… I am sure I must have a reason to be alive still, and I wanna do whatever You want me to, so please, this is a cry for help. I can’t go back to my unknown area, because one I’ve known the truth, I can’t go back, and I don’t know if I would’ve do it anyways, it’s just hard to live by it, it’s hard to feel away… it’s hard to be tired… I miss you… and this is my cry………..

1 comment: