so... today is one of those days that you just wish you could go back and live the happiest moments all over again, even knowing that things not always ended up well (in the end you at least get hurt missing them a lot) you just wanna go back, and choose all over again, and just choose the same. It is very hard to focus on the present, while the future is totally unknown (nothing to expect) and the present is just a whole bunch of memories from the past... come on!!!!!!!!!! think on right now! life is good, why do I keep trying to be sad? gotta think of the past as a precious gift, and when I do, I see God has been so good to me, that my future has to keep being good, cause He is in charge (thank God He is). So... lets learn not to look back as a burden of missing, cause there's no going back, but as a precious gift by itself... and i had so many :))
And the future? God knows I never expected any of the things He had for me, and they were good, so... He is my Daddy, and future has to be good, so, what do I have left? present! grrrr... so hard to focus on this... feels like lots of dead ends, but as Rick Warren says, that means i am closer to success. Let's keep trying.............
xoxo
trier of the lonely road
"The more new things I try, the more deadends I hit. but I also increase my odds of succeeding. Failure is the path to success" Rick Warren
this time is my hard time. i'm losing my job :(, losing the happiest moments with closest friends, and almost losing hope that God is in charge.. arrrgghh.. please, help me God!
ReplyDeletebut, thank u for share this friend.. it describes my heart. need u to hold me in your prayers..