Ok… looks like a good word to start. Deep breaths and try to put in words what is going on.
God is just crazy, right? Don’t laugh!!! I mean, this crazy emotions come to you when u start opening yourself to let God work Himself in… I’d say it’s a mix of scared to let this ungodly thing go… why scared? Maybe because they don’t wanna leave!!!! But man, I need them to leave, otherwise I am just living the life that is not for me. I took the pill of the knowledge, I saw the bad of the world, I saw hunger, I saw poverty, I saw people that desperately need God, and after seeing all that I DEMAND to not go back to the same life I had before, because I can never forget that, I shouldn’t and I don’t want to forget!!!!!!! Please God help me not to live this mediocre blind life that u haven’t created me for, You can do so much more through me, oh my… how much more time can I loose just hanging around?
“we are under the constant indoctrination that getting is the way to receiving. Christ, the author of life more abundant, taught something totally different. He showed us that giving, rather than getting is the means to receiving. I will say it again before our journey ends: to find yourself, your true, secure self, you must lose yourself in something larger”
No comments:
Post a Comment